governs the manner in which SYNCROM collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a "User") of its PRODUCTS.
Below are the highlights of the Statement.
What we collect in our Games
We develop games that have advertisements inside them in order to monetize our work. Every game that have this advertisements is collecting the following information from your device (totally or partially):
- Unique Device Identifier: A unique number that lets us tell the devices apart
- IP Address: The internet address the Game uses to connect to the Internet
- MAC address: An unique hardware address the device uses to connect to the Internet
- Device type: E.g. iPad 2, Galaxy S3, etc.
- OS version: Type and version of the operating system
- Game version: Specific Game(s) and the versions thereof
- Length of play session
We do not collect any other personally identifying information such as e-mail address or user name. All this information is collected by our advertisements providers and for the App Store where the game is published, and they collect this information to improve performance and reliability of our games and to get a better understanding of what users in general prefer. We do not link any of this information in any way to individuals or any other information we might obtain. We do not share, sell or in any other way give other persons or companies.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Web browser cookies
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order or corresponding with you.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- By SYNCROM and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the PRODUCTS of SYNCROM protected by this statemnent, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the PRODUCTS of SYNCROM. Your continued use the PRODUCTS of SYNCROM following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on September 28, 2015.